About CANON nb-2lh battery
- CANON nb-2lh battery, the best replacement for the OEM nb-2lh batteries !
- This nb-2lh Canon camera battery has achieved international standards such as CE,UL,CULListed,ISO9001 /9002 and other certification.
- High quality and lower price with CANON nb-2lh replacement digital camera batteries.
- Fast delivery on order of canon nb-2lh digital camera batteries.
- nb-2lh CANON camera battery comes with full 1 year warranty and 30 days monday back!
7 Tips To Maximize Your Canon nb-2lh Battery Performance
- Break In New Batteries - Although not as big a deal with newer Li-Po packs as it was when NiMh and NiCad batteries were kings, it is still recommended that you fully charge the nb-2lh battery before first use. Fully discharging and charging batteries a few times before first flight or will also give your battery a little bit extra lifetime and power.
- Keep the pack clean - This is probably one of the most overlooked aspects of battery operations. It is a good idea to keep the canon nb-2lh battery pack clean, and this is especially important for the dean connectors. If the dean connectors are dirty, the connection may be obstructed and could result in a mid-flight power failure. The easiest way to clean dirty contacts is simply with alcohol and cotton swaps.
- Keep up the battery's health by constant exercise - Leaving the battery inactive for a long period of time shorten its life and decrease its total potential. You should use your canon nb-2lh battery pack at least once every one to two weeks. Fully discharging then charging the pack will also quell this problem.
- Take breaks between flights - A fully charged li-po pack has enough power for a 10-minute flight. However, to fly for ten minutes straight on one pack is not recommended. If you have two packs, it's best to fly a 5 minute flight, switch to a fresh pack, fly for another 5 minute, and then switch back to the old pack. Doing this will greatly increase the life-span on the nb-2lh batteries.
- Do not charge when hot - Never charge the nb-2lh canon battery pack while it is still hot. Battery pack becomes very hot right after a flight; you must wait until it cools down before charging it again. Charging a still-hot pack is one of the most successful ways to shorten a battery's life.
- Store them well - To store the nb-2lh battery for a prolonged period (a month or more), the best way to store them is in a clean, dry, cool place away from metal and heat. Remember also that battery packs loose charge over time even without usage.
- Avoid hard impact - Individual cells within a battery pack can be damaged upon heavy impact which could cause circuit leaks and can be dangerously unstable. There is also no way to repair a damaged cell. Try your best not to crash, but of course, we all already do.
Do You Know?
- It's a common phenomenon that a charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. Therefore,it may be necessary to recharge your Canon nb-2lh battery after a storage period.
- Li-ion batteries produce the same energy as NiMH batteries but weigh approximately 35% less. Today,a rechargeable nb-2lh Li-ion digital camera battery should be more popular than a NiMh one for its lower weight.
- Very hot or cold conditions can affect a battery's performance and in some cases can even cause permanent damage.Keep in mind that a Canon nb-2lh digital camera batteries should be stored in a cool,clean,dry place when it is not in use.If possible,keep your rechargeable nb-2lh battery in the car with the heater or cooler running until you need it, and return it to these conditions as quickly as possible when you're done shooting.
- Don't overcharge your nb-2lh Canon digital camera batteries .Especially with older technologies,it's good idea to avoid overcharging your batteries.
We might be able to help! If you can't find a Canon nb-2lh digital camera batteries here or have questions about nb-2lh Canon digital camera batteries,please feel to contact us.You can reach us in two easy ways:
- Option #1. Call us at
One of our digital camera batteries specialists will speak with you and give some suggests for your requirement.
- Option #2. Fill in the form of Contact us and send your questions to us.One of our supporters will contact you with the answer later.